加拿大家园论坛

妈妈歌 The Mom Song

原文链接:https://forum.iask.ca/threads/220704/

dingding : 2008-12-27#1
Get up now Get up now Get up out of bed!
  起来了! 起来了! 起床了!
  Wash your face Brush your teeth
  洗个脸! 刷个牙!
  Comb your sleepyhead
  把你的爱?头梳一梳。
  Here’s your clothes and your shoes
  你的衣服鞋子在这彦。
  Hear the words I said
  听到我的话没有?
  Get up now! Get up and make your bed
  起来了! 起来了! 把你的床铺好。
  Are you hot? Are you cold?
  你热不热? 冷不冷?
  Are you wearing that?
  你就穿这样吗?
  Where’s your books and your lunch and your homework at?
  你的书、午餐和功课到哪彦去了?
  Grab your coat and gloves and your scarf and hat
   你的外套、手套、围巾跟帽子都带着。
  Don’t forget! You gotta feed the cat
  别忘了,你还得痍猫呢!
  Eat your breakfast, the experts tell us it’s the most important meal of all
  要吃早饭。专家说早餐是叁餐中最重要的。
  Take your vitamins so you will grow up one day to be big and tall
  要吃维他命,这样你将来才会长得又高又壮
  Please remember the orthodontist will be seeing you at 3 today
  请记得你今天叁点要看牙医
  Don’t forget your piano lesson is this afternoon so you must play
  别忘了你下午还有钢琴课,所以你得弹弹琴
  Don’t shovel
  别狼吞虎?
  Chew slowly
  要细嚼慢?
  But hurry
  但也要快一点
  The bus is here
  公车来了
  Be careful
  小心点
  Come back here
  过来这边!
  Did you wash behind your ears?
  你耳朵后面有没有洗呢?
  Play outside, don’t play rough, will you just play fair?
  到外头去玩,别玩得太粗野。你能不能和人家公平地玩游戏呢?
  Be polite, make a friend, don’t forget to share
  要有礼貌,跟人家做朋友,更不要忘了要跟别人分享。
  Work it out, wait your turn, never take a dare
  好好来,要轮流,绝对不要接受人家的挑战(做蠢事)。
  Get along! Don’t make me come down there
  要和睦相处,别让我下去(帮你处理事情)
  Clean your room, fold your clothes, put your stuff away
  整理你的房间,把衣服折好,东西通通放回去
  Make your bed, do it now, do we have all day?
  把床铺好。现在就去! (怎?样?) 我们是今天整天都没别的事要做了吗?
  Were you born in a barn? Would you like some hay?
  【俚语】你是在牛棚彦出生的吗? (怎?老忘了要关门呢?) 要不要我给你一些乾草(吃)?
  Can you even hear a word I say?
  你到底听不听到我跟你讲的话啊?
  Answer the phone! Get off the phone!
  去接电话! 别再讲电话了!
  Don’t sit so close, turn it down, no texting at the table
  不要坐得离电视那?近,电视关小声一点,不要在桌上传简讯
  No more computer time tonight!
  今天晚上不能再上电脑了
  Your iPod’s my iPod if you don’t listen up
  如果你不给我好好地听着,你的 iPod 等一下就(没收)变我的了
  Where are you going and with whom and what time do you think you’re coming home?
  你要去哪彦? 跟谁去? 要做什?? 你想你几点会回来呢?
  Saying thank you, please, excuse me makes you welcome everywhere you roam
  要说请、谢谢跟对不起,这样你才会无论走到哪彦都受人家的欢迎。
  You’ll appreciate my wisdom someday when you’re older and you’re grown
  等有一天你长大后就会感激我的智慧(金言)。
  Can’t wait till you have a couple little children of your own
  真是迫不及待哪天你也有了自己的孩子。
  You’ll thank me for the counsel I gave you so willingly
  你会很心甘情愿地感谢我给你的这些忠告。
  But right now I thank you not to roll your eyes at me
  但是现在呢,你如果不给我翻白眼我就谢谢你啦!
  Close your mouth when you chew, would appreciate
  如果你吃饭时能不张口的话我将不胜感激
  Take a bite maybe two of the stuff you hate
  即使是最讨厌吃的东西也请给我吃个一、二口
  Use your fork, do not burp or I’ll set you straight
  用叉子吃,别打饱嗝,不然我得好好地给你纠正一下。
  Eat the food I put upon your plate
  把我放在你盘子彦的菜都吃掉!
  Get an A, get the door, don’t get smart with me
   (成绩)要拿 A,去开门,别跟我耍聪明!
  Get a grip, get in here, I’ll count to three
  控制一下自己,给我进来,我要数到叁了!
  Get a job, get a life, get a PHD
  找份工作做,别无所事事,念个博士学位来!
  Get a dose of (reality)
  现实人生就是这样!
  “I don’t care who started it!
  我不管是谁先的!
  You’re grounded until you’re 36〃
  你要被禁足关到你叁十六岁。
  Get your story straight and tell the truth for once, for heaven’s sake
  看在上天的份上,你给我一五一十地坦白说出来!
  And if all your friends jumped off a cliff would you jump, too?
  如果你的朋友都从悬崖上跳下去了,难道你也跟他们一起跳吗?
  If I’ve said it once, I’ve said at least a thousand times before
  如果 (你觉得) 我这句话已经说过一次了,我其实已经说过至少一千次了。
  That you’re too old to act this way
  那就是,你都这?大了,不应该还表现这个样子。
  It must be your father’s DNA
  这一定是来自你老爸的遗传!
  Look at me when I am talking
  我跟你说话的时候你要看着我
  Stand up straighter when you walk
  走路时要抬头挺胸
  A place for everything and everything must be in place
  每个东西都有该摆放存在的位置,所以每个东西都要把它摆回去。
  Stop crying or I’ll give you something real to cry about
  你最好别再给我哭了,不然我等一下就给你好看,让你哭个够!
  Oh! 噢!
  Brush your teeth, wash your face, put your PJs on
   刷个牙,洗个脸,把你的睡衣换好来!
  Get in bed, get up here, say a prayer with mom
  上床去,到这儿来,跟妈咪一起作个祷告
  Don’t forget, I love you
  别忘了,我爱你
  ? Kiss ? (亲亲)
  And tomorrow we will do this all again because a mom’s work never ends
  明天这一切我们都要重新来过一遍,因?妈妈的工作是永远做不完的。
  You don’t need the reason why
  你不需要知道理由。
  Because, because, because, because
   因?,因?,因?,因?呢?
  I said so, I said so, I said so, I said so
   我叫你这?做,我叫你这?做,我叫你这?做,我叫你这?做
  I’m the mom, the mom, the mom, the mom, the mom!!
  我是妈妈,我是妈妈,我是妈妈,我是妈妈,我是妈妈
  Ta da!!! 完毕!

Yule : 2009-04-08#2
回复: 妈妈歌 The Mom Song

有意思,收藏下来:wdb6: