加拿大家园论坛

加拿大就诊实用英语系列

原文链接:https://forum.iask.ca/threads/319522/

故乡的云 : 2010-02-23#1
关于预约等基本对话

Telephone Appointment

  对话 1: (为自己预约)

  Dialogue One (make an appointment with the doctor for oneself)
  值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的吗?
  Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson's office. What can I do for you?
  雷德太太:是的。 我是雷德太太。我想本周预约看病。
  Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
  值班护士:好的。恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了。
  Clerk: Well, let's see. I'm afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
  雷德太太:星期四怎么样?
  Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?
  值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。雷德太太,星期三你方便吗?
  Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
  雷德太太:星期三我得上班。顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗?
  Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
  值班护士:我们周末不上班。
  Clerk: I'm afraid the office is closed on weekends.
  雷德太太:那么,星期五如何?
  Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?
  值班护士:星期五。 让我查一下。 太好了,约翰逊大夫本周星期五下午有空。
  Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
  雷德太太: 很好。谢谢你。到时我会来的。
  Mrs. Reed: That's fine. Thank you, I'll come then.

故乡的云 : 2010-02-23#2
回复: 医务英语:电话预约时用英语怎么说?

Words
  appointment [[5pRintm[nt] n. 预约
  fully adv. 完全地,充分地
  book vt 预定,预约
  occupy vt 占据
  available adj 可以见到的,有空的
  check n. vt检查,查看
  Phrases
  would like to 想要
  make an appointment 预约
  have to 不得不
  by the way 顺便问一下
  be available 有空,可以见到
  see a doctor 看医生

故乡的云 : 2010-02-23#3
回复: 医务英语:电话预约时用英语怎么说?

Sentence Patterns
  What can I do for you?
  需要我帮忙吗?
  I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
  我想本周约见大夫。
  I'm afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday
  恐怕他周一,周二已经预定满了。
  Is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
  约翰逊大夫周六有空吗?
  Will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
  雷德太太,星期三你看如何?
  Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
  约翰逊大夫本周周五有空。

故乡的云 : 2010-02-23#4
回复: 医务英语:电话预约时用英语怎么说?

Related Words
  body 身体
  head 头部
  brain 脑
  skull 颅骨
  hair 头发
  forehead 前额
  temple 太阳穴
  eyebrow 眉毛
  eye 眼睛
  ear 耳朵
  cheek 面颊
  nose 鼻子
  bridge of the nose 鼻梁
  nostril 鼻孔
  mouth 口
  lip 嘴唇
  throat 喉咙
  Adam's apple 喉结
  tonsil 扁桃体
  tongue 舌头
  tooth 牙齿
  gum 牙龈
  palate 腭
  incisors 门牙
  molar 磨牙
  premolar 前磨牙
  chin 下巴
  jaw 下颌Related Phrases
  be occupied 没有空
  be free 有空
  check the appointment book 查预约簿
  make it 10:00 tomorrow morning 定在明天早上10点
  reschedule the consultation 重新安排会诊时间
  cancel the appointment 取消预约
  be available 有空

故乡的云 : 2010-02-23#5
回复: 医务英语:电话预约时用英语怎么说?

Related Sentence Patterns
  I wonder if I could come to see Dr. Johnson this afternoon?
  今天下午我能来找约翰逊大夫看病吗?
  Can you come here tomorrow morning at 10:00 ?
  明天早上10点你能来吗?
  I'm afraid Dr. Johnson is occupied this afternoon.
  恐怕约翰逊今天下午没有空。
  Will you be free the day after tomorrow at 4:00 p.m.?
  后天下午4点你有空吗?
  Just a moment, please. I will check the appointment book.
  稍等片刻,我得查一下预约簿。
  Let's make it 10:00 next Monday morning.
  那我们就定在下周星期一上午10点吧。
  I'm afraid we'll have to reschedule the consultation.
  恐怕我们得重新安排这次会诊时间。
  I'm sorry I'll have to cancel the appointment I made with Dr. Johnson this morning.
  非常抱歉,我不得不取消今天上午与约翰逊大夫的预约。
  The doctor will be available next Monday afternoon.
  大夫下周星期一下午应该有空。
  对话2:(为家人预约)
  Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one's family member)
  李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
  Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
  约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
  Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
  李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我
  Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
  约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?
  Dr. Johnson: What's the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
  李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比儿病了。
  Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it's not me. My son Bill is sick.
  约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?
  Dr. Johnson: What's wrong with Bill?
  李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。
  Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
  约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?
  Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
  李太太:是。
  Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
  约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?
  Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
  李太太:哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。
  Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.
  约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
  Dr. Johnson: Well, that's too bad.
  李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。
  Mrs. Lee: What's wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can't stop him.
  约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了。
  Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
  李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?
  Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
  约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。
  Dr. Johnson: I' m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.
  李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。
  Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
  约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。
  Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
  李太太:我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。
  Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won't let him do that. See you then, doctor.
  约翰逊大夫:再见。
  Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.

故乡的云 : 2010-02-23#6
回复: 医务英语:电话预约时用英语怎么说?

单词Words

  spot n. 斑点
  shoulder n. 肩膀
  fever n. 发烧,高烧
  temperature n. 温度
  centigrade n. 摄氏
  measles n. 麻疹
  operation n. 手术
  scratch vt 抓,搔

  短语
  Phrases

  all over one's body 周身,全身
  39 degrees in centigrade 摄氏39度
  all day long 整天,一天到晚
  have an operation (on sb) 动手术
  keep sb from doing sth阻止,防止

  句子
  Sentence Patterns

  Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please? 请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
  What's the matter with you? 你怎么啦,李太太?
  What's wrong with Bill? 比尔哪儿不舒服?
  I' m going to have an operation this morning. 今天上午我得给病人动手术。
  Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
  记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。

故乡的云 : 2010-02-23#7
回复: 医务英语:电话预约时用英语怎么说?

相关单词 (人体部位 第二部分)
  Related Words (Human Organs part two)
  neck 颈部
  windpipe 气管
  gullet 食管
  shoulder 肩膀
  armpit 腋窝
  nipple 乳头
  chest 胸部
  navel 肚肌
  abdomen 腹部
  private parts 阴部
  pudendum 女外阴
  back 背
  waist 腰
  hip 臀部
  buttock 臀部
  collarbone 锁骨
  rib 肋骨
  backbone 脊骨
  shoulder joint 肩关节
  shoulder blade 肩胛骨
  breastbone 胸骨
  elbow joint 肘关节
  pelvis 盆骨
  kneecap 膝盖骨
  bone 骨头
  skeleton 骨架
  sinew 腱

  相关短语Related Phrases
  be fully engaged 日程安满,没有空闲
  as early as possible 尽早
  spare sb a few minutes 给某人抽出点时间
  operate on sb 动手术
  run a temprature 发高烧
  stop somebody from doing 阻止某人做某事
  day and night 夜以继日

故乡的云 : 2010-02-23#8
回复: 医务英语:电话预约时用英语怎么说?

相关表达方式
  Related Expressions
  Dr. Johnson is fully engaged today.
  约翰逊大夫今天已经排满了。
  Anytime this week except Wednesday will be all right for me.
  本周除了星期三以外其他时间都行。
  Would 2: 00 tomorrow afternoon be convenient for you?
  明天下午两点您方便吗?
  That suits me perfectly.
  这个时间对我来说十分合适。
  Would you schedule the diagnosis as early as possible?
  能把诊断的时间安排得尽量早一些好吗?
  Can you spare me a few minutes this afternoon?
  今天下午你能抽出点时间吗?
  Dr. Johnson will be expecting you at 9: 00 a. m. in his office.
  约翰逊大夫早上九点将在他的办公室等你。
  Can you make it any other time the day after tomorrow.
  你能把它安排在后天的另外一个时间吗?
  As the appointment book indicates, Dr. Johnson will be free only on the morning of the 5th.
  从预约簿来看,约翰逊大夫只有在10 号上午有空。
  I wonder if I could come to see Dr. Johnson this afternoon?
  今天下午我能来找约翰逊大夫看病吗?
  Can you come here tomorrow morning at 10:00 ?
  明天早上10点你能来吗?
  I'm afraid Dr. Johnson is occupied this afternoon.
  恐怕约翰逊今天下午没有空。
  Will you be free the day after tomorrow at 4:00 p.m.?
  后天下午4点你有空吗?

dsjdjq : 2010-02-24#9
回复: 医务英语:电话预约时用英语怎么说?

顶一个,好用的帖子!

stripedcat : 2010-02-24#10
回复: 医务英语:电话预约时用英语怎么说?

谢谢,好贴

Annab : 2010-02-24#11
回复: 医务英语:电话预约时用英语怎么说?

好用的帖子!谢谢!!!

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#12
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

如何与护士用英语对话

Nunse: Hou do you do. Welcome. I'm the nurse in chage of this ward. We hope you will feel at home here. Thes is nurse Wang.
 你好。欢迎你。我是这病房的护土长。希望您能有家的感觉,这位是王护士,这是负责你的医生,陈医生。
Patient: Sorry to bother you all.
 麻烦你们大家了。
N: If you need anything,just press this button.
 你若需要什么,就请按这只电纽。
P: Is it possible for my sister to stay here with me?
 我姐姐可以在这里陪我吗?
N: Yes, but she has to pay for her bed. Does she want to have meals here too? We don't think it is necessary. Your Condition isn't so serious.
 可以,但是得交陪住费。她也在这里用饭吗?我们想不需要. 你的病情不那么严重。
P: What are the hours here for meals?
 这儿什么时候开饭?
N: Patients usually get at 7 AM. Breakfast is at 8 o'clock. The ward rounds and treatment start at 9 AM. Lunch at noon. After that you have a nap or rest. visiting hours are from 3-7 PM. Super is at 6 PM. Bed time is from9:30-10:00 PM.
 病人一般早7点起床,8点吃早餐,9点医生查房和做治疗,12点午餐,饭后午睡或休息,下午3点到7点是探视时间,6点晚餐,9点半到10点病人该睡觉了。
P: Will you show me where the sitting-room, bathroom and telephone are?
 请告诉我起坐间、浴室和电话在哪儿好吗?
N: Of course. Are you Muslim? 
 当然可以,你是伊斯兰教徒吗?
P: Yes, I am.
 是,我是。
 No, I am not.
 不,我不是。
N: Which kind of food do you prefer, Chinese or Western?
 你喜欢吃中餐还是喜欢吃西餐?
P: I prefer Western food.
 我愿意吃西餐。
 I like Chinese food very much.
 我非常喜欢吃中餐。
N: Have you eaten breakfast(lunch, super) already?
 你吃过早饭(午饭,晚饭)了吗。
P: Yes, I have.
 是,吃过了。
 NO, I have not.
 没有,还没吃。
N: How is your appetite?
 你的胃口怎样?
P: Not so good.
 不太好.
 Just so so.
 一般.
 I have no appetite at all.
 一点食欲也没有。
N: What are your eating habits?
 你的饮食习惯怎么样?
P: I don't eat much. I would like to have a snack in the afternoon and befor going to bed.
 我吃的不多。我希望在下午和睡前吃点东西。
 I don't like greasy food.
 我不喜欢吃油腻的东西。
 I prefer more vegetables than meat.
 我愿意多吃青菜,少吃肉类。
 Since I am overweight, I only take fish and chicken.
 由于我现在太胖了,所以我只吃鱼和鸡。
 I don't like sweet things.
 我不喜欢甜食。

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#13
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

N: Are you allergic to certain foods like prawns or shrimps?
 你对某些食物有过敏情况吗?
P: I am allergic to sea food.
 我对所有海产食物都过敏。
N: DO you like fruit?
 你喜欢水果吗?
P: Yes, Please give me some with each meal.
 是的,请每餐都给我些水果。
N: Do you prefer a consommé or a cream soap?
 您喜欢清汤还是奶油汤?
 Do you prefer milk or sour milk?
 你喜欢牛奶还是酸奶?
 Do you prefer black tea, jasmine tea, or coffee?
 你喜欢红茶,茉莉花茶还是咖啡?
 Do you take sugar with your milk(tea, coffee)?
 你的奶(茶,咖啡)里放糖吗?
 DO you like your egg soft-boiled, hard-boiled or fried?
 你要煮嫩蛋,老蛋还是煎蛋?
P: I like rice gruel(porridge, noodles, toast).
 我喜欢大米粥〔稀饭,面条,烤面包〕.
 Please give me some fruit juice (iced water, mineral water).
 请给我一些果子汁(冰水,矿泉水)。
 Please don't give me any cakes. I only want soda-crackers.
 请不要给我蛋糕,我只吃苏打饼干。
 Since my teeth are bad, please give me soft foods and tender meat.
 因为我牙齿不好,请给我软的食品和嫩的肉。
N: Please try to eat a little more. It will help you recover more quickly.
 请多吃一些。这样可以帮助你早日康复.
P: It is too noisy(hot, cold draughty).
 太吵闹(热,冷,风太大)了。
N: May I close(Open) the door?
 我可以关上(打开)门吗?
 May I close (open)the window?
 我可以关上(打开)窗吗?
 May I turn on(off) the heat?
 我可以打开(关上)暖气吗?
 May i turn on(Of) the light?
 我可以开(关)灯吗?
 Let me adjust the ear conditioner.
 我来调整一下空调。
P: I am hungry(thirsty constipated).
 我饿(渴,便秘)了。
 I cough a lot.
 我咳嗽得厉害。
 I don't sleep well at night.
 我晚上睡不好。
 he wound is hurting.
 我的伤口疼。

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#14
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

N: I'll go and get you some cough mixture(a sleeping pill, a laxative, a tranquilizer, a pain-killer).
 我去给你拿点咳嗽药(安眠药,泻药,安定药,止疼药)来。
P: May I have another pillow(blanket)?
 我可以再要一个枕头(毛毯)吗?
N: DO you want clean pajamas?
 你要干净的睡衣裤吗?
P: Yes,thank you . Please bring me a dressing gown too.
 是的,谢谢你. 请再给我拿件晨衣来.
N: Do you want to have a bed-bath?
 给你擦个澡好吗?
P: I'd rather have a shower.
 我想洗个淋浴。
 I would like my hair washed(cut).
 我想洗洗头(理理发)。
 I would like to have a shave.
 我想剃剃胡须。
N: May I throw these flowers away?
 我把这些扔掉好吗?
P: Yes, please put these flower in a vase.
 可以,请将这些花放在花瓶里。
N: Mrs. Smith, you are wanted on the ghone.
 史密斯太太,有你的电话。
P: Is it a long distance call?
 是长途电话吗?
N: NO. It's from your embassy(delegation).
 不是. 是从你们大使馆(代表团)打来的。
Doctor: We are going to do the operation on you tomorrow. Ihope you won't worry.
 明天我们就要给你做手术了,希望你不要紧张。
P: I will try not to, but will it hurt?
 我会做到,但是否会痛呢?
D: We'll give you anaesthesia. If you feel any pain during the operation, just let me know.
 我们会给你麻药的. 手术期间你若觉得痛就告诉我们。
 Have you hand in you consent yet?
 你交手术志愿书了吗?
P: How should I write it?
 该怎么写呢?
D: "I (name) the undersigned have requested and consented to a certain operation. " That's all. We need the seal of your embassy and the signatur of your Ambassador on the consent form.
 “我(名字)签名人申请并同意做某种手术。”然后签上名字就行了。我们需要在这张志愿书上盖上你们大使馆的印鉴,还需要你们大使的签字。
N: I'd like to Shave off the hair around the operation.
 我要把手术区周围的毛剃一下。
P: I have never been in a hospital before. I'm so scared.
 我从来没住过医院,我害伯极了。

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#15
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

N: There is nothing to worry about. The doctor who will operate on you is very experrenced and considerate. If you have any discomfort during the operation, please don't hesitate to tell him. I'11 give you an enema tonight. After that please don't take any food or water before the operation.
 不必担心,给你做手术的医生是富有经验和细致耐心的。手术当中你有什么不舒服,尽管向他提出来。我今天晚上要给你灌一次肠。这以后直到手术前请不要再吃东西或喝水了。
P: How do you do it? Does it hurt?
 你怎个做法呢,痛吗?
N: I'11 insert a rubber tube into your anus and let the soapsuds solution flow into your rectum. Please let me know if you feel distension. I'11 stop the flowing. Hold it for several minutes before you expel it. That may preduce a better result.
 我先给你肛门里插根橡皮管,再在(直肠)里送些肥皂水。你觉着肚子胀,就说话,我就不灌了。你先尽量憋几分钟再排便。这样效果就会好些。
N: The operation went very well. Please turn from side to side every two or three hours.
 手术很顺利。请你每两、三个小时翻一次身。
P: I only feel mild pain. I don't think a pain-killer is necessary. The pain is very severe. I can't stand it. Please give me a pain-killer at once.
 我只感到有轻微的疼痛,我想用不着吃止痛片。痛得很厉害。我简直受不了;请立即给我止痛片吧。
N: I'11 help you gat up. You can try walking around the room or corridor.
 我帮助你起床吧。你可以试着在房间里或走廊里走走。
P: I think I'm quite ail right now.
 我似乎已经完全好了。
N : You are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.
 你后天就要出院了。
P: Is that so? I'm so happy.
 真的吗,我太高兴了。
N: You have been in the hopital for two weeks, haven't you?
 你住院两个星期了,是吧?
P: Exactly, but the doctor told me I still have to rest for one more week.
 对的,可是医生说我还得休息一个星期。
N: The doctor has written a certificate for you. There are two suggestions. First, avoid any mental stress and have a good rest. Secondly, examinations of fasting sugar and an EKG should be done regularly.
 医生已经给你开好了证明书。里面有两个建议。第一,避免精神紧张,好好休息。第二,定期查空腹血糖和做心电图检查。
P: My organization(doctor) needs my medical history. May I have it tomorrow?
 我的组织(医生)需要我的病史,明天能给我吗?
N: Certainly.
 当然可以。
P: Please give me my account.
 请给我结一下帐。
N: I'11 go to the admissions' office to get you bill at once.
 我立即到住院处去给你结帐。
P: HOW much do I owe you? May I pay it by cheque?
 我欠多少钱?能用支票付款吗?
N: Altogether three hundred and fifty yuan. seventy five fen. You may pay either In cash or by cheque.  
 总共 350元7角5分,你付现金或开支票都行。
P: I must go now. will you call a taxi for me?
 我该走了,请给我叫辆出租汽车,好吗?
N: Have you made sure you haven't left anything behind?
 你没有留下什么东西吗?
P: I don't think so. I'm really very grateful to you all. You were all so kind to me.
 我想没有,我十分感谢你们大家。你们对我都这么好。
N: Don't mention it. That is our job.
 不必客气,那是我们的职责。
 The taxi has come.
 出租车来了。
 The taxi is on its way,It will be here soon.
 出租车正在路上呢,马上就到。

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#16
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

关于挂号等的基本对话

内科
护士:早上好!
Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient: Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服?
Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。
Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
护士:这种情况出现有多久了?
Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:从昨晚开始的。
Patient: Since last night.
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?
Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。
Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。
Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。
Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你。
Patient: Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。
Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了。
Patient: Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。
Nurse: You're welcome.

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#17
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

单词 Words
registration   n. 挂号
gender   n.性别
address   n. 住址
department   n. 科,系,部门
register   vi挂号
fee   n. 费
lift   n. 电梯
corridor   n. 走道
短语 Phrases
run a high fever  发高烧
as a matter of fact  事实上
in that case   如果那样
fill in   填写
and things like that  等等
register with   挂(某科)的号
had better   最好
take a lif  t坐电梯
make a left turn  向左拐

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#18
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

句子 Sentence Patterns

What seems to be the problem?
请问哪里不舒服?
How long have you had the problem?
这种情况出现有多久了?
In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。
Which department should I register with, madam?
请问我应该挂哪科?
You'd better go to the medical department.
您最好挂内科。
Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

相关单词 (人体部位)Related Words

blood vessel   血管
vein  静脉
artery  动脉
capillary  毛细血管
nerve  神经
spinal marrow  脊髓
lung  肺
heart  心
diaphragm  隔膜
internal organs  内脏
stomach  胃
liver   肝脏
gallbladder  胆囊
pancreas  胰
spleen  脾
duodenum  十二指肠
small intestine  小肠
large intestine   大肠
caecum  盲肠
vermiform appendix  阑尾
rectum   直肠
anus   肛门
kidney   肾脏
bladder  膀胱
penis  阴茎
testicle  睾丸
scrotum  阴囊
urethra  尿道
ovary  卵巢
womb  子宫
vagina  阴道
相关短语Related Phrase
take someicine  服药
feel sick  感到恶心
feel short of breath  觉得气急
have noppetite  没有胃口
have difficulty in breathing  呼吸困难
chronic disease  慢性病
suffer from an allergy  过敏

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#19
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

相关表达方式(询问病情)Related Expressions (asking the patient about his/her illness )

What seems to be the trouble?
你怎么啦?
What seems to be the problem?
你怎么啦?
What's troubling you?
你哪里不舒服?
Wher does it hurt?
你哪里不舒服?
In what way are you feeing sick?
你哪里不舒服?
What seems to be bothering you?
你哪里不舒服?
Tell me what your problem is?
你哪里不舒服?
When did the pain start?
你什么时候开始痛的?
Which tooth is troubling you?
你哪颗牙不好?
What hurts you?
你哪里不舒服?
What's wrong with your ear?
你的耳朵怎么了?
Since when have you been feeling like that?
什么时候开始有这种感觉的?
How long have you had this trouble?
你得这病有多久了?
How long has it been this way?
这样多久了?
What did you eat yesterday?
你昨天吃了什么东西?
Have you take any medicine for it?
你吃过什么药吗?
Do you feel tired?
你感觉疲倦吗?
Are you feeling sick?
你感到恶心吗?
Any vomitting?
有没有呕吐?
Are you feeling all right?
你感觉好吗?
Are your bowels regular?
你的大便正常吗?
Do you cough?
你咳嗽吗?
Do you feel short of breath sometimes?
你有时觉得气急吗?
Do you have any appetite?
你吃东西有胃口吗?
Do you have any difficulty breathing?
你呼吸有困难吗?
Does it hurt?
你通不痛?
Did you have any pains here before?
你以前这儿痛过吗?
Have you ever had this experience before?
你以前有过这种情况吗?
Have you had any chronic diseases in the past?
你过去有没有得过慢性病?
Have you ever heard of any chronic diseases whin your family?
你以前听没听说过你家里人有谁得过慢性病?
How is your sleep?
你睡眠怎样?
Is this cut still painful?
伤口还疼吗?
Did you suffer from an allergy?
你有过敏史吗?

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#20
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

关于失眠症等基本对话

病人:早上好,大夫
Patient:Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor:good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:我最近有点失眠。
Patient:I'm suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor:How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor:Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor:Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient:I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor:Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient:Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor:Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
Doctor:Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient:What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor:I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient:Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor:Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient:Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor:Bye!

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#21
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

单词 Words

insomnia  n. 失眠症
appetite  n. 胃口
pressure  n. 压力,血压
anemic  n. 贫血病
exhausted  adj 疲倦,筋疲力尽
overwork  n. 过度劳累
outdoors  adv 户外
cure  n. vt 治愈,治好

短语 Phrases

suffer from   遭受
sleeping pills   安眠药
on the edge   紧张不安
take sb's blood pressure   量血压
句子 Sentence Patterns
What seems to be the trouble?
哪里不舒服?
How long have you had this problem?
这种情况有多久了?
I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
我试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
There is nothing to be alarmed about. 没什么好担心的。
Don't strain yourself too much. 不要过度劳累。

相关单词 Related Words

arm  手臂
upper arm  上臂
forearm  前臂
elbow  肘
wrist   腕
thumb  大拇指
forefinger  食指
middle finger  中指
third finger  无名指
little finger  小指
palm  手掌
nail  指甲
knuckle  指关节
leg  腿
thigh  大腿
knee  膝盖
shank  小腿
calf  小腿肚
foot  脚
instep  脚背
toe  脚趾
ankle  踝关节
heel   脚后跟
sole   脚掌

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#22
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

相关短语 Related Phrases

suffer from insomnia  失眠
sleeping pills  安眠药
get a temperature  发烧
get a running nose  流鼻涕

相关表达方式 Related Expressions (Describing the Illnesses )

Last night I suffered from insomnia.
昨晚我失眠了。
I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
我服了些安眠药, 但没有起什么作用。
I 'm afraid I've got a temperature.
恐怕我有点发烧。
I've got a running nose.
我在流鼻涕。
I keep feeling dizzy.
我老觉得头晕。
I seem to have pain all over.
我感到浑身都在痛。
I'm aching all over.
我浑身都在痛。
I'm having some trouble sleeping.
我的睡眠不好。
I'm running a fever.
我在发烧。
I'm running a temperature.
我在发烧。
The trouble began yesterday.
病是昨天开始的。
I feel numb in my right arm.
我觉得右臂麻木。

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#23
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

关于流产等基本会话

患者:我这两天阴道出血并伴有下腹疼痛。
Patient: I have had some vaginal bleeding for 2 days, together with some pain in the lower abdomen.
护士:你月经流量怎么样?上次月经是什么时候?
Nurse: What was the amount of bleeding? When was your last period?
患者:我已经两个月没有来月经了。上次月经是4月4日。
Patient:I missed 2 periods. The last one was on April 4.
护士:你的月经准时吗?
Nurse: Is your menstruation regular?
患者:结婚前月经常迟来,现在准时了。
Patient: It's normal now, but it used to be somewhat late before I was married.
护士:你能留点尿做妊娠检查吗?
Nurse: Can you give us some urine for a pregnancy test?
患者:我试试看。
Patient: I'll try.
护士:妊娠检查呈阳性。你什么地方疼,怎么个疼法?
Nurse: The pregnancy test was positive. Where is the pain and what's it like?
患者:在下腹正中,一阵一阵地疼,痛的时候还伴有阴道出血。
Patient: The pain occurs in the central part of the lower abdomen. It comes in attacks positive with vaginal bleeding while the pain lasts.
护士:看来你怀孕了,是先兆流产。除了吃饭和上厕所,你应卧床休息。
Nurse: It seems that you are pregnant,with a threatening miscarriage. You should stay in bed except for eating or going to the toilet.
患者:我需要吃些药吗?
Patient: Shall I take some medicine?
护士:我会给你开一些注射用药和口服药。
Nurse: I'll give some medicine by injection or orally.
患者:好的,我会照你说的做。
Patient: OK, I'll do as you said.
护士:如果出血比平时多,你需要立即来看急诊。一周后再来检查。
Nurse: You should go to the emergency clinic immediately whenever the bleeding becomes more severe than usual. Come back in a week for a check up.
(三天以后)
(3 days later)
护士:你现在感觉这么样?
Nurse: How are you now?
患者:不太好。出血增多了,而且阵发性腹痛,每7到10分钟1次。
Patient: Not so good. The bleeding is more severe than usual and the attacks of pain recur every 7 to 10 minutes.
护士:让我检查一下。啊,子宫颈口已经开了4厘米了,子宫口可以看见部分胎儿,胎儿马上就要下来了。我得为你准备写血液以备必要时输血,你需要马上住院。
Nurse: Let me take a look. Oh,the cervix is already open about 4cm,and part of the fetus can be seen in the cervix. The fetus will come out soon. I'll prepare the blood for you in case a blood transfusion is needed. You should be admitted to the hospital immediately

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#24
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

单词 Words

abortion  n. 堕胎
abdomen  n. 下腹
menstruation  n. 月经
normal  adj. 正常
urine  n. 尿
pregnancy  n. 妊娠
positive  adj 阳性
miscarriage  n. 流产
injection  n. 注射
orally  adv. 口服
emergency  n.急诊
severe  n.严重
cervix  n. 子宫颈口
fetus  n. 胎儿
transfusion  n. 输血

短语 Phrases

vaginal bleeding  阴道出血
together with  伴有
used to  过去,过去常常
a pregnancy test  妊娠检查
except for  除……以外
in case  万一
be admitted to  进入

句子 Sentence Patterns

I have had  some vaginal bleeding for 2 days, together with some pain in the lower abdomen.
我这两天阴道出血并、伴有下腹疼痛。
Can you give us some urine for a pregnancy test?
你能留点尿做妊娠检查吗?
The pregnancy test was positive.
妊娠检查呈阳性。
Where is the pain and what's it like?
你什么地方疼,怎么个疼法?
You should stay in bed except for eating or going to the toilet.
除了吃饭和上厕所,你应卧床休息。
I'll give some medicine by injection or orally.
我给你开一些注射用药和口服药。
Come back in a week for a check up.
一周后再来检查。

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#25
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

相关单词 Related Words

buttocks  臀部
hips  臀部
rectum  臀部
genitals  生殖器
penis  阴茎
scrotum  阴囊
testis  睾丸
pubes  阴毛
urethra  尿道
sperm  精液
vagina  阴道
womb  子宫
uterus  子宫
ovaries  卵巢
cell  细胞
embryo  胚胎
placenta  胎盘
menses  月经
menstruation  月经
periods  月经

相关短语 Related Phrases

genital organ  生殖器
the virile member  阴茎
seminal duct  输精管
spermatic duct  输精管
deferent duct  输精管
seminal vesicle  精囊
vaginal orifice  阴门
private parts  阴部
fallopian tube  输卵管

相关表达方式 Related Expressions

Is your period heavy or light?
来月经时,量多还是少?
It's always heavy.
总是很多。
And how long does it last?
经期多长?
Eight or ten days. My face always goes very pale and I can't concentrate on work because of the pain.
八到十天,月经一来,因为痛经,脸色总是苍白,无法专心工作。
I have very bad period pains evry month
每次月经来,我都痛得要命。
For the last two or three weeks I've been getting real bad pains in one of my breasts.
在过去的两三周里,我的一个乳房很痛。
There seems to be some sort of a lump.
这儿看来有个硬块。
I'll give you some Chinese medicine to relieve your pain.
我给你开些止痛的中药。
Don't eat very hot or cold food, and keep off stimulating foods such as sour or spicy food.
不要吃很烫或很冷的食物,也不要吃酸的和辛辣的刺激性食物。

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#26
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

到药房取药(一)

西药(1)
病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?
药剂师:你没有药方吗?
Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?
病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。
Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.
药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?
Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?
病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。
Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.
药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。
Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.
病人:这药有效果吗?
Patient: Will this really help?
药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
病人:有哪些好的止痛片?
Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?
药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。
Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.
病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?
Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?
药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。
Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.
病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。
Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.
药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。
Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.
病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?
Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?
药剂师:当然有了。
Chemist: Of course.
病人:太好了。
Patient: That's great.
药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。
Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
病人:谢谢你的提醒。
Patient: Thank you for reminding me.
药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?
Chemist: Anything else?
病人:不了,谢谢。
Patient: No. thank you.
药剂师:不客气。
Chemist: You're welcome.

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#27
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

单词 Words

relieve  vt 缓解
prescription  n. 药方
allergic  adj. 过敏的
medication  n. 药物
recommend  vt 推荐
label   n. 标签
miracle  n. 奇迹,特效药
penicillin  n. 盘尼西林
certificate  n. 证书,证明

短语 Phrases

apart from  除……以外
relieve the pain  缓解痛苦
see a doctor  看医生
be allergic to  对……过敏
pick up  拿起
according to  根据
along with  与……一道,除……以外
boric acid  硼酸

句子 Sentence Patterns

Are you allergic to any type of medication?
你会不会对某些药品过敏?
I recommend this brand for quick relief.
推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。
If that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey.
如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。
There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。
The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#28
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

相关单词 Related Words

lotion  洗剂
paste  糊剂
inhalation   吸入剂
lozenge  糖锭
liniment  搽剂
suppository  栓剂
antipyretic   退热药
pain-killer   止痛片
aspirin  阿司匹林
morphine  吗啡
sedative  镇静药
insulin  胰岛素
tonic   补药
glucose  葡萄糖
anaesthetic  麻醉剂
ether  乙醚
ingredient  (药物)成分

相关短语 Related Phrases

sleeping pill  安眠药
oral contraceptive  口服避孕药
contraceptive drugs  避孕药
on a full stomach  饭后服用
shake the bottle well before use  服用前摇匀
be taken at bed-time  临睡前服用
be taken when necessary  必要时服用
on an empty stomach  空腹服用
for external use  外用
for oral administration  内服

相关表达方式 Related Expressions

Apply this tube of jelly three times a day.
每天三次搽用这管软膏。
Are you allergic to any medication?
你对药物过敏吗?
Avoid greasy foods.
不要吃油腻食物。
Be sure to keep warm and rest.
注意保暖和休息。
This eye drops may improve your eyesight.
这种眼药水可以增进你的视力。
This is for oral administration.
这是口服药。
This medicine will relieve your pain.
这种药能缓解你的痛苦。
This solution is for external use only.
这种溶剂只能外用。

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#29
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

到药房取药(二)

病人:早上好,大夫。
  Patient: Good morning, doctor.
  药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
  Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?
  病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?
  Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?
  药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。
  Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.
  病人:给你。
  Patient: Here you are.
  药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药全在这儿了。
  Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.
  病人:谢谢。
  Patient: Thank you very much.
  药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。
  Chemist: Don't mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn't you?
  病人:是的。
  Patient: Yes, indeed.
  药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?
  Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?
  病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。
  Patient: No. he didn't say anything about it.
  药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。
  Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.
  病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?
  Patient: How about this cough syrup?
  药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。
  Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.
  病人:非常感谢。
  Patient: Thank you very much indeed.
  药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。
  Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#30
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

单词 Words:

  prescription  n. 药方
  tablet  n. 药片
  syrup  n. 糖浆
  spoonful  n. 勺
  recover  vi康复

  短语Phrases:

  fill the prescription  抓药
  by the way  顺便问一下
  take the medicine  服药
  three times a day  每日三次
  in no time  很快

  句子 Sentence Patterns:

  Can you fill the prescription for me?
  请按药方帮我抓药好吗?
  Please show me the Prescription.请把你的药方给我看一下。
  Just a moment, please.请稍等片刻。
  Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。
  First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。
  I hope you will recover in no time.祝你早日康复。

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#31
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

相关单词 Related Words

  prescription  药方
  recipe  配方
  tablet  药片
  pill   药丸
  bolus  大药丸
  powder  药粉,药散
  ointmnet  药膏
  plaster  膏药
  capsule  胶囊
  emulsion  乳剂
  syrup   糖浆
  mixture  合剂
  tincture  药酊
  injection  注射剂

  相关短语 Related Phrases

  proved recipe  验方
  secret recipe  秘方
  medicinal materials  药材
  medicinal liquor  药酒
  medicinal herb  药草
  medicinal liquid  药水
  absorbent cotton  药棉
  adhsiveplaster  胶布
  ethyl alcohol  酒精
  tincture of iodine  碘酒
  distilled water  蒸馏水
  cooling ointment  清凉油

  相关表达方式 Related Expressions

  Please take the medicine according to the instruction.请按说明服药。
  I'd like you to take one of these pills three times a day.你把这些药片每天服用三次,每次一片。
  I'll give you a dose of streptomysin.我给你一点儿链霉素。
  These tablets are to keep the fever down.这些药片是用于退烧的。
  These tablets should clear up the trouble.这些药片可以解除病痛。
  These vitamin B and C are to build up your resistance.这些维生素B和C用于增强你的抵抗力。
  This is for reducing the fever.这个是用来退烧的。
  This medicine will give you quick relief.这种药将快速解除你的病痛。

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#32
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

询问病情等基本会话

医务人员常用英语
1、What can do for you?
  你有什么事?
2、May I help you?
  我能帮你什么忙?
3、Please take a seat!
  please sit down!
  请坐。
4、Wait a moment, please.
  请等一等。
5、Sorry to have kept you waiting.
  对不起让你久等了。
6、It is not serious.
  病情不严重。
7、Don't worry.
There is nothing to worry about.
  不必顾虑。
8、You need a thorough examination.
  你需要做一个全面检查。
9、You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.
  你需要在医院里住几夭。
  We think that you had better be hospitalized.
  我们认为你最好住进医院来。
10、You should stay in bed for a few days.
  你需要卧床几天。
11、You can keep on working.
  You can carry on with your work.
  可以继续工作。
12、You should be very careful for a week or two.
  这一两周内,你需要很注意。
13、Try to relax and keep calm.
  尽量放松保持镇静。
14、You'll soon be all right.
  你很快就会好起来的。
15、1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.
  这药对你肯定会很有效的。
16、Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I'm afraid.
  恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。
17、You will have to wait for twenty minutes.
  你需要等20分钟。
18、Complete recovery will take a rather long time.
  彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。
19、You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.
  你需要定期来门诊检查。
20、If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.
  要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#33
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

21、If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.
  你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去。
22、I'll come right away.
  我马上就来。
23、I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.
  我去给你安排住院。
24、Please come with your interpreter next time.
  下次请带翻译来。
25、Do you understand what I'm saying?
  你明白我的话吗?
26、Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?
  你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?
27、Shall I explain it again?
  需等我海解释一遍吗?
28、If the trouble persists come back again.
  要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。
29、There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.
  不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。
30、Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).
  请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。
31、It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.
  现在还不好说是什么问题。
32、This is quite common among people of your age.
  在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了。
This often happens to people of your age.
  这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。
This often occurs at your age.
  这就经常出在你这种岁数上。
33、This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).
  这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。
34、I suggest you do some light exercises.
  我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。
I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.
  我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸。
I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.
  我建议你作理疗。
I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.
  我建议你吃中药。
35、I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery, dermatology, urology department).
  我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去。
36、Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin, urine stool, sputum) should be checked.
  你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下。
37、A smear should be taken.
  需要做个涂片。
A culture should be done.
  需要做个培养。
38、Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.
  明早查血以前不要吃东西。
39、Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.
  请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果。
40、What's your trouble?
  你哪里觉着不好?

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#34
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

41、How long have you been feeling unwell?
  你不舒服多久了。
42、What medicine did you take?
  你吃的是什么药?
43、Have you taken any medicine?
  你吃过什么药吗?
44、Did you take your temperature?
  你试过体温吗?
45、Do you smoke (drink)?
  你吸烟(喝酒)吗?
46、Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headach)?
  你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?
47、Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever, any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?
  你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?
48、Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches(loose bowel movements, chest pains)?
  你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?
49、Do your want to have your tooth extracted, tooth filled, dressing changed, blood pressure checked?
  你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?
50、Let me examine you please.
  我给你检查一下。
51、Please take off your shoes and lie down.
  请脱鞋,躺下。
52、Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.
  请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。
53、Please take off your trousers.
  请脱下裤子。
54、Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side).
  请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
55、Please bend your knees.
  请屈膝。
56、Ppleare relax.
  请放松。
57、Please breathe deeply(normally).
  请深呼正常呼吸)。
58、Please stick Out your tongue.
  请伸出舌头。
59、Please let me feel your pulse.
  让我摸摸你的脉搏。
60、Let me take your blood pressure.
  我给你量一下血压。

故乡的云 : 2010-04-20#35
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

61、Pleas, lift your left leg(right leg).
  请抬起你的左腿(右腿)。
62、Please open your mouth and say "Ah".
  请张开口说“啊”。
63、It is normal(essentially normal).
  结果正常(基本正常)。
64、Have you ever received any treatment before?
  你以前治过吗?
65、Has it gotten worse?
  情况变坏了吗?
66、Has it happened before?
  这种情况以前发生过吗?
67、Are you feeling better?
  你觉着好一些吗?
68、Is the pain gentting less?
  疼痛减轻些了吗?
69、Does it still hurt?
  还疼吗?
70、How long have you had this pain?
  你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?
71、What kind of pain is it?
  是什么样的痛?
72、Please tell me something of your past illnesses.
  告诉我你过去的病史。
73、Is there any blood in your stool(urine, sputum)?
  你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?

太极无敌 : 2010-04-22#36
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

谢谢版主兄弟!!
支持鼓励!感谢!!

07年的aq : 2010-05-05#37
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

非常有用的帖子!谢谢了!

Poorestofall : 2010-05-06#38
回复: 加拿大就诊实用英语系列

There is no Canadian English, only American English. LZ, please change the title.