加拿大家园论坛

办理家庭团聚的FAQ ZT

原文链接:https://forum.iask.ca/threads/45231/

hedoudou : 2006-02-16#1
如何理解家庭团聚北京调查表中各项问题?

1.How did you get to know your sponsor?
你如何认识你的担保人的。(估计原意是想知道你是通过朋友介绍,自己认识的,父母指定的等等,如果是跨国婚姻,这个问题比较敏感)

When were you introduced to your sponsor?
你什么时候被介绍给你的担保人?

By whom?
谁介绍的?

What are this person’s relations to you and your sponsor?
这个人和你以及你担保人的关系?(朋友,亲戚,律师,同事等等)

2.Briefly outline the circumstances of the first meeting between you and your spouse / fiancé (e).
简要的描述你和你配偶/未婚夫(妻)第一次见面的情况?

When did you meet?
什么时候见面的?

Where did your meet?
什么地方见面的?

Who was present?
谁在场?(可能就两个人,可能有介绍人,可能有很多人)

3.When did you begin dating and how long did you date before deciding to get married?
什么时候开始约会,到决定结婚前约会持续多久(这个问题有歧义,date可以理解为约会,也可以理解为定时间--定结婚的日子,但在这个地方我想是约会)

4.Who proposed marriage?
谁提议结婚的?

When and where did the proposal take place?
什么时候社么地点,提议发生的。

Was there a formal engagement ceremony? Yes/No If yes, please describe:
是否有正式的订婚仪式。如果是,请描述:(这个一般中国人没有,但是女方对这个比较敏感,多同她商量)

5.Please list the person(s) who accompanied your sponsor when she/he came to China for the marriage:
请列出陪伴你担保人来中国结婚的人的名单。(可能会没有,估计这个问题主要问到中国结婚的外国人)

When were you married?
你什么时候结婚(对多数中国人应该是那结婚证的时间)

Where did your marriage take place?
你结婚在什么地点发生(某国,某城,的/市镇厅/民政局/教堂/公证处)

Who was present?
谁出席

Who performed the service?
谁举行仪式(某神父/民政官员/公证人)

6.Was a reception held? Yes/No If yes, when and where was it held?
是否有宴会?如果是,什么时间什么地点举行?

How many people were present?
多少人出席

List specific immediate family members who were present:
列出出席的直系亲属:

If no reception was held, do you plan to hold one at a later date? Yes/No Indicate when and where.
如果,没有举行招待会,是否计划以后举行。指出时间和地点

7.Have you met your sponsor’s parents? Yes/No
你是否见过担保人的父母
Briefly describe your first meeting with your sponsor’s parents:
简要描述你第一次和你担保人父母见面的情况:

Has your sponsor met your parents? Yes/No
你担保人是否见过你的父母?
Briefly describe your sponsor’s first meeting with your parents:
简要描述你担保人第一次和你父母见面的情况:

8.Do any other family members reside with you? Yes/No If yes, whom?
是否有其他家庭成员和你住一起?如果是,谁?

9.Besides your sponsor, do you have any grandparents, cousins or uncle/aunts who reside overseas?
Yes/No
除了你的担保人,你是否还有其它的祖父母,堂兄妹,叔叔/阿姨在海外?
If yes, Please list their names and indicate their countries of residence:
如果是,指出名字和居住国。

10.Have you ever been married before? Yes/No
你以前是否结婚。
Have your sponsor ever been married before? Yes/No
你的担保人以前是否结婚。
If yes …(省略)

11.When did you first write each other? How often have you written to each other since then?
什么时候你们开始写信,从那以后,多久写一次。

12.When did you first call each other on the telephone? How often have you written to each other since then?
什么时候你地一次通电话,从那以后,多久一次。
In which language or dialect did you communicate with each other on the telephone since then?
那以后你么用什么语言或方言通话?

13.Is your sponsor currently residing with you in the PRC? Yes/No
你的担保人是否和你一起住在中国?
If no: Address where your sponsor is currently residing:
如果不是,写出你担保人目前的居住地。
Name of employer where he/she is working他/她工作的雇主名(公司/私人)
Position or nature of employment? 职位/性质
Telephone number and address of employer: 雇主的电话和地址

If yes Please ask your sponsor to answer the following questions.
Since when have you been residing in the PRC?
Are you currently working in the PRC? Yes/No
Name of employer?
Position or nature of employment?
Telephone number and address of employer:
(这个问题为在中国工作的加国居民设计)

14.Do you intend to resume residency in Canada? Yes/No If yes, when?
你是否打算开始居住在加拿大。如是,什么时候。

15.Do you have a place of residency in Canada? Yes/No If yes, please provide address.
你在加拿大是否有地方居住?如是,提供地址。

16.What ties have you maintained with Canada during your absence?
你不在的时候,是什么情结维系着你和加拿大。


未婚夫从加拿大回国,我们准备结婚。民政局要求他提供单身证明,请问他要去哪里开单身证明?北京加拿大领事馆可以吗?

不行,必须是加拿大当地律师出具的单身证明,同时加盖中国驻加拿大领事馆/大使馆的公章。不能请朋友在加拿大补办,加拿大的律师需要认证人提供一系列的有效文件,而且需要亲笔签字。


我是否可以先申请旅游签证,在加拿大结婚然后申请移民,会不会快一些?

以旅游者身份在加拿大结婚,签证官将怀疑婚姻的真实性,会需要你做出解释。


朋友是加拿大公民,欲回国结婚,请问需要哪些证件、公证?

加方:中国大使馆认可的单身证明,护照,签证(中国),若再婚则需要前妻的国籍证明(需在指定翻译机构翻成中文);
中方:身份证,户口本,全国统一的单位证明(或街道)
在涉外婚姻登记处办理。


请问登陆后,如何办理未婚妻到加拿大?

可以申请未婚妻/夫签证,在加拿大结婚。


我申请的未婚妻签证,现在已结婚,是否需要寄结婚公证给加拿大使馆?

申请表要求婚姻状况改变要补交材料,及时通知使馆。


赴中国大使馆或总领事馆办理单身证明须知

旅居国外的中国公民或外国人去中国与中国公民结婚,在符合《中华人民共和国婚姻法》规定的原则下,还须向中国地方民政机关提交以下三项证明书:
1、经加拿大公证员(NOTARY PUBLIC)或律师公证的单身证明书(即无配偶证明书)。证明书须写明当事人出生时间、地点及婚姻状况。该证明书须经加联邦政府或所在省政府指定的主管部门的认证,然后经中国大使馆或总领事馆认证。该证书须在签发之日起三个月内办理认证方为有效,经大使馆或总领事馆认证后半年内有效。凡离婚或丧偶的婚姻当事人还须提供经所在省政府有关主管部门认证的离婚证明书或配偶死亡证明书,并经中国大使馆或总领事馆认证。
一方或双方为中国公民在国外离婚,其中一方欲回国再婚时:A.其外国法院离婚判决书须经中国国内的中级人民法院裁定承认, 申请裁定承认时须提供原配偶的国籍证明,如提供国籍证明有困难,可以声明书代替。上述文件送回国内裁定前须经中国大使馆或总领事馆认证;B.经国内裁定承认后,才能办理未再婚证明的认证手续。
每人只能办一份单身证明。
2、由婚姻关系当事人所在的工作部门出具的职业证明,该证明不须认证。
3、由中国县级以上医疗单位出具的健康检查证明书,该证明书请到中国后办理。
4、大使馆或总领事馆办理认证手续需四个工作日,每件收费30加元。如要求加急办理,24小时内取件者每件须另付加急费50加元;48小时内取件者每件另付加急费35加元。
5、凡申请单身证明认证者,需提供当事人身份证件(如护照)的复印件。
6、以上费用请以汇票(MONEY ORDER)、担保支票(CERTIFIED CHEQUE)或现金支付